This is a copy of an email I sent to IEDM after not receiving items in time for Christmas and after I decided to cancel a future order.The response accepted ZERO responsibility.

The "excuse" for the late items was that the ink needs to settle into the fabric and that takes 10 days.... well evidently they can't do simple math.... it's been 19 days and my items have not yet shipped!! When I asked to cancel the future order, I was charged a 15% restocking fee....

PLEASE be totally AWARE of what you are getting yourself into if you place an order with IEDM! email: I can not begin to tell you how disappointed I am in your company, iEDM. I STILL HAVE NOT received a shipping confirmation for my first order placed on December 9. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

Do you have ANY idea when this item will ship?! Don't smugly tell me it is "worth the wait". I'll be the judge of that. Seeing how disappointed my son was on Christmas morning opening a box with a picture of his shirt and hoodie did NOT make these items "worth the wait"!

Now your restocking fee just confirms that your company is just NOT customer oriented. You go ahead and keep my $18.74 for canceling order number, but remember what you are losing.

I will NEVER make a purchase from you in the future, I will be sure to continue to post my disappointment on your Facebook page (including a copy of this email), and I will be sure to NEVER recommend my friends and family order from you.My guess is that you don't really care.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with IEDM. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IEDM.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare IEDM to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IEDM?

Comments