Featured Not resolved

I was really looking forward to an interesting printed hoodie from an American company that produced their own product, however I was sorely disappointed. I cannot recommend this company to others. I'm not sure if this is specifically for the On Que Apparel branded hoodies or if it applies to the entire site, but I had 4 main issues:

1.The item was mailed from a company I did not order from (it appears IEDM is a sister site to Epic Hoodie where it was ordered). I found this somewhat fishy and feel Epic Hoodie should have been somewhere on the invoice.

2. Despite being 'made to order' the hoodie was FIVE INCHES smaller across than what was advertised on their size chart (so 10" smaller around), and the material felt cheap. I can understand a little bit of measurement difference, but that huge of a discrepancy is bad advertising and production.

3.It was also quite off colourwise (can be seen below). If your printed images are that far off the digital mock, you either have bad printers or bad designers. At the price offered of $50-90, I expected better.

4. Despite all of the things listed above, I had to pay to send back the horribly sized item, AND pay for them to ship me a different size. At least the recipient liked it despite the colour, but for the price I don't think the quality was worth it.

I liked: Product design as advertised, Customer service.

I didn't like: Product quality, Shipping, Image quality, Website product measurements.